Thursday 11 October 2012

Gilbert Garage door Repair




Here are some facts about my father is my father's name is Ralph Uri Hanauer his name at birth was Uri Hanauer and he was born in Berlin, Germany on February 6, 1940 during World War II. Both his parents are considered "Mischling" (half-breed in English), both his grandfather was Jewish, and both of his grandmother, a Christian from 8 September 1944 to 7 June 1945 he lived. In the concentration camp, Theresienstadt. He came to America in June 1946, he was buried in San Diego, California on December 5, 1981.

So here I am alone with my daughter Danielle. Sitting in my living room trying to process my feelings I have about my father's death. I did not have my mom here with me to help with the pain I felt.


Please visit our http://www.precisiondooraz.com for information on Mesa Garage door Openers

No comments:

Post a Comment