Thursday 11 October 2012

Phoenix Real Estate Price Wars

I was recently involved in the Phoenix real estate transaction, both buyers and sellers in this difficult market, there are still lessons to be learned, because I was like a bear again, thank God.

Just reduced from $ 229,000 to $ 219,000 that the Phoenix is ​​an entry level. It was empty for about a year, but the owners of the vendors for a long time (20 years), that they are not suffering. But, given the vagaries of the market in Sun Valley, considered the right price, they were probably right. Plus it's a buyers agent and a figure in the kitchen and I represented my client, it is an absolute boon, a mere 4 car garage was. He is the garage, to property, and was prepared to pay full price. We respectfully ask for an amount that is close and there is not an insult in any way, started at $ 212,000.
Guys check out my http://www.precisiondooraz.com for more details on Phoenix Garage door Openers

No comments:

Post a Comment