Thursday 11 October 2012

I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday

I remember it like it was yesterday and the phone rang, it was my mother. Her voice sounded strange. I almost did not recognize it. I knew immediately that something was wrong, she said, "I was in the hospital with an accident and his ship did not make it," "did not make it," I thought, what does that mean? I asked her if she was referring to her answer and cut right through my heart, she said, "is death, there was an accident on board," I think she lied to me. It can not be!

My father can not go. He is my hero. I love him so much and the thought of never being able to see or touch him again, it was too much for me to hang handle.I in shock. I have to give you a sense of what I heard. The emotions have been spread through my soul.

What will my life be like without my father, my mentor, I love it! As I sat in the living room of a small house I shared with my husband Dan and our daughter Danielle, 3 months old, all these memories of my father has to say now drilled through it. my I remember weeks ago Natalie Wood drowned after falling into the ocean waters off Catalina Island, she was my father's all time favorite actors.

Visit Us At http://www.precisiondooraz.com to get more info on Chandler Garage doors

No comments:

Post a Comment